Paragliding in Tenerife is the best option for taking a trip to paradise. In this activity, you can enjoy the strong winds and get to know the mountains of the island in a quiet but, at the same time, exciting ride.
Therefore, we would like to provide you with five tips for a successful paragliding experience in Tenerife.
When you go paragliding in Tenerife, we recommend you take certain precautions to protect yourself and have fun simultaneously. Read on to learn more!
What should I be aware of when paragliding in Tenerife?
Paragliding is a viral activity in Tenerife, and it's no wonder. This island is the mecca of paragliding in Spain, where you can paraglide in winter and summer. In this article, we will tell you five tips for paragliding in Tenerife:
- The best time to fly is between October and April when there is less wind and temperatures are milder. In winter, the flying conditions are quite different: there is a lot of wind and storms.
- If you have decided to go paragliding in Tenerife, it is essential that you first get to know the terrain where you will be flying. It is always good to know the flying area and the places where you can take off and land, as well as the distances between them. It is essential to familiarize yourself with these areas before your first flight.
- If you are going to paraglide, remember to bring sunscreen. The sun is intense, and UV radiation is high. Bring sunscreen to protect your skin from burns, especially if you have little practice. Also, be sure to take a small bottle of water with you.
- It is advisable to get to know your equipment before paragliding in Tenerife. Includes familiarizing yourself with your safety gear and understanding the components that make up the paraglider.
- You don't have to be an expert to enjoy paragliding, but it does require confidence and attention. You must realize that paragliding is an extreme sport, and therefore you should be instructed by an experienced pilot. If you do, you won't have any problems and will have a great experience.
Conclusion: if you take the proper care, you will have a unique and unforgettable experience.
Paragliding is a sport where you fly at low altitudes, often on the slopes of mountains or valleys. Paragliding is Spain's most popular leisure activity and is widespread in Tenerife. The island offers a diverse and varied landscape for paragliding, and the climate and visibility are excellent almost all year round.
When you go paragliding in Tenerife, we recommend that you always take care of your safety and that of others. For this reason, we have left you these five tips for paragliding in Tenerife, which will significantly help you.